I’ve worked in the maintenance department as chief engineer and director of engineering: Inspecting, maintaining, repairing items in need throughout the properties which included, homes and condos. I am honest, reliable, and observant to home and commercial inspection issues. I have conducted over 200 home inspections and have a trained eye to meet your inspection needs weather a small or large house or commercial property. I am experienced and knowledgeable and I lookout for your best interest by identifying an issue or potential issue without being technically exhaustive. I am ready to do you pre-listing inspection, new building or home inspection, swimming pool inspection, mold sampling, radon testing and infrared scan.
Our Mission Statement: To ensure you a peace of mind by delivering a detail honest observation report of the property and other services you want inspected.
Licenses,Certifications, Memberships and Insurance:
- NHIE National Home Inspection Exam. The only Independent, psychometrically sound home inspector exam. License Home Inspector.
- Stationary Engineers Certificate: 1st Class Air Conditioning and 1ST Class Boilers License No 03LOE-13596
- YGI Training- Freon Technician Type Universal
- InfoSec Institute, intense School PMP Boot Camp- Project Management Professional
- American Home Inspectors Training Institute- Home Inspection Agent
- ICA Inspection Certification Associates 120 Hour Professional Real Estate Inspection Certification Program #17995
- Aquatic Training Inst.- Certified Pool / Spa Operator ( CPO registration #OL2166785037)
- ASHI School For Home inspectors Hands on for Home Inspectors
- Ashi Member: 265648
- InterNACHI Member # 20121732
- Next Insurance: NXT64MXG28-01-GL